These details are currently being finalised by BPP Law School, Holborn. Please confirm date and time on this page before you attend any of our meetings. They last no more than an hour, and are freely available to any past, current or future student of BPP (at any of the sites, and any of the disciplines).
To join the BPP Legal Awareness Society, please sign up using the link on the foot of this page. This is the only way to become on our list.
All meetings are held in BPP Law School, 68 Red Lion St., London.
We discuss, with reference to contemporaneous events, the importance and relevance of corporate strategy to the decisions made by companies, and explain how it is necessary to comply with law to create competitive advantage.
As such, this independent BPP club/society is ideal for law students doing their GDL, LPC or LLM, wishing to be considered by a City firm for a training contract, where teamwork and commercial awareness are key competences.
Thursday 28 June 2012 Room 2.6 6.15 pm Employment; verbal reasoning
Thursday 12 July 2012 Room 2.6 6.15 pm Commercial disputes
Thursday 26 July 2012 Room 2.6 6.15 pm Equity finance
Thursday 9 August 2012 Room 2.6 6.15 pm Debt finance; verbal reasoning
To join our Society, please go here ; but note that the timetable on that page is incorrect currently (the one above is correct).
- Timetables for terms 4 and 5 of the BPP Legal Awareness Society (meetings now at Holborn)
- Timetable for BPP Legal Awareness Society, 2 Mary Axe (Semesters 2 and 3, 2011/2)
- Commercial January 2013 – four student-run commercial awareness workshops by BPP Legal Awareness Society
- Official list of meetings this term by the BPP Legal Awareness Society in the City
- BPP Student Societies – Legal Awareness Society